Apart from the conventional white gowns and color pattern of the bridesmaid dresses, you can decide to wear alternative wedding dresses of any color and design you like. After all, they say that the wedding day is the bride’s day as she is the center of attraction: to see her walk down the aisle in her beautiful gown, covered with her veil and holding her bouquet. Worry not if you do not have any idea what are the alternative wedding dresses were, because we are here to help! Below are some alternative ideas that could help you decide what you will wear on your wedding. These are just few of the many unique dresses which not only look pretty but are also comfortable.
ALTERNATIVE WEDDING DRESSES
1. If you love to wear Bohemian styled wedding dress then you can opt for it to. They are very casual to look yet festive and cool.
2. If you are having a beach wedding or a Vegas wedding, then you can wear a bikini dress! A Vegas wedding is a great chance for the bride to wear a tight cocktail dress with knee-length leather boots and marvelous accessories.
3. If you are a fabric fan, then you can use the traditional Asian Floral style to create a gown with an Oriental feel.
4. If you want a more invigorating wedding dress, then you might somehow try a renaissance themed gown. You can make a rich mauve colored gown with a lavender tightly laced corset.
5. Graduation Togas could also be worn as alternative wedding dresses. But they need to be styled in a great way to make it look elegant. They must be worn properly to make it look pretty.
6. You could also try a Goth themed gown with a silky black gown and plunging neckline.
7. If you are having a mountain or summer themed wedding, then you can wear a satin and lace cinched waist wedding gown. A big hat could be used instead of a veil.
8. And because it’s the bride’s day, no one can say anything wrong to her that day so if you are comfortable with wearing pants on your wedding then you could go for that too.
9. If you are influenced by Indian culture, you can drape a Saree with a beautiful veil on your head.
10 A traditional African Buba gown which looks brilliant and is crafted combined with contemporary fabric for a more stylish look. You could always combine it your own choice of color and accessories to give it an exclusive and personal touch.
Of course no matter what alternative wedding dresses you wear, in the end it’s all about the comfort. Never wear anything that will make you uncomfortable. You should enjoy your best day. Just always remember that whatever you wear, you are still the most beautiful woman in the room.